So here's another casual outfit.. Way, way, waaay too much time on my hands! I'm not going to babble on too much, but i thought i'd show you some more things i'm wishing for. Yes, more.. I think I need help!
Without further ado, this Alexander McQueen skull embellished iPad case is without a doubt one of the nicest cases i've seen (closely followed by the Prada ones) I want it so much but it would be rather ridiculous of me to spend almost £300 on a cover for my iPad, which i hardly use.. And in fact, i already have a perfectly good, slightly ugly case.. So i'm taking the sensible road on this one, but that doesn't stop me from crying at it online!
The Acne ankle boots will also, erm, never be mine. I might as well face the facts and move on with my woeful life. They're called Acne black star, they're £350 and Alexa Chung has a pair! If any of you get them/have them you should definitely tell me about them.. Or post them to me, I'm a 6. (Worth a shot?)
I'm finding these wish lists rather upsetting if i'm honest, who in their right mind would put everything they want infront of themselves before realising it's called a 'wish' list for a reason.. Wishing never helps, working does (And that is why i need a job £££)
This is just an insight of my day to day outfits, although mine are much less expensive. Not so much a wish-list, more a general outfit.. But i am going to post one wish-list a month and hopefully try and get the items i've posted during that month and then post what i think of them.
Apologies for weeping so much!
Lots of love (and tears)
![]() |
| P.s What is Alexa doing in my boots? No faaair |



No comments:
Post a Comment